The Executive Programme for Global Health Leadership – Applications Open for September 2019

social media card for executive global health leadership programme
Applications Open for 2019 Entry

LSHTM is delighted to announce that the Executive Programme for Global Health Leadership is now accepting applications for September 2019 entry.

This bespoke initiative for experienced professionals nurtures and develops leadership, negotiation and diplomacy skills through a tailored mentorship and coaching programme.

Dedicated, personalised support enables participants to develop effective leadership strategies for a rapidly changing environment as well as to expand their network of like-minded leaders.

Participants have unique opportunities to hear in-depth analysis and personal reflections from those who work at the highest levels of global health.

Click here to find out more

Thoughts from Peter Piot…

“Today we face continued threats – pandemics, antimicrobial resistance, and a rising tide of chronic diseases. We urgently need strong and dynamic leadership in global health.

From founding UNAIDS through to the recent Ebola outbreak, I have personally felt the absence of an experience-based course in strategic leadership.

I am delighted that the School is offering this Executive Programme to address the urgent need for strategic leadership education, to develop specific high-level capabilities among senior practitioners, and to build professional networks based on respect, trust and common purpose.”

Thoughts from our current Fellows… 

“This programme is an incredible gathering of bright minds and people doing incredible work.”

“This week I have re-found myself – I feel really human again; I feel ready to do so much more”

“I would not have been able to do my job, had it not been for this programme.”

“This has been the most important week of my life”

image of executive global health programme participants

Download our Digital Brochure for more information

logos for lshtm and executive programme

Back